School Management Team
The Bryanston School Management Team (SMT) is a committee of experienced educators whose job is to be responsible for professional management in the day-to-day running of the school. Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform all professional functions.
- Organise all activities that support teaching and learning.
- Day-to-day administration and organisation of teaching and learning at the school.
- Manage personnel matters.
- Decide on textbooks, educational materials and equipment to be bought.
- Manage day-to-day financial matters.
- Develop a code of conduct for learners
The SMT is currently made up of the following members:
- Mr Morne Marx: Acting Principal
- Mrs Jacqueline Coertzen: Deputy Principal: Discipline Grade 1-7
- Mrs Shalini Lutawan: Departmental Head Intersen Phase
- Mr Oscar Swanepoel: Departmental Head Intersen Phase
- Mrs Narushka Lachman-Juggernath: Departmental Head Foundation Phase
- Miss Kayleigh Pepperell: Departmental Head Foundation Phase
- Mrs Tania Roman: Departmental Head Information Technology