School Management Team
The Bryanston School Management Team (SMT) is a committee of experienced educators whose job is to be responsible for professional management in the day-to-day running of the school. Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform all professional functions.
- Organise all activities that support teaching and learning.
- Day-to-day administration and organisation of teaching and learning at the school.
- Manage personnel matters.
- Decide on textbooks, educational materials and equipment to be bought.
- Manage day-to-day financial matters.
- Develop a code of conduct for learners
The SMT is currently made up of the following members:
- Mr Morne Marx (Acting Principal)
- Mrs Jacqueline Coertzen (Deputy Principal: Academics)
- Mrs Shalini Lutawan (Head of Intersen Phase)
- Mr Oscar Swanepoel (Head of English & Culture)
- Mrs Narushka Lachman (Head of Foundation Phase)
- Mrs Tania Roman (Head of Information Technology)